Terms of service
1. Acceptance of Order All orders are subject to acceptance by our company officer. Our acceptance shall not be construed as an acceptance of printed terms and condition on the purchase order from of the buyer, hereunder ("Buyer"), that are inconsistent with or additional to our terms and conditions, unless specifically in writing by our authorized officer. No sales representative, agent or employee of our company is authorized to alter, vary, or waive any of these terms and conditions, Such as require the written approval of our authorized officer.
2. Price All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders for immediate shipment will be billed at the price in effect on the date the order is received. Orders specifying future dated shipments may, unless otherwise agreed to, be billed at the price on the date of the shipment.
3. Taxes Our prices do not include any present or future sales, use, excise or other municipal, state, or federal taxes. Consequently, in addition to prices specified herein, the Buyer agrees to reimburse us for any and all taxes which may become payable with respect to this transaction.
4. Delivery We shall deliver goods F.O.B. point of shipment with transportation charges prepaid, via lowest cost routing to destination, unless otherwise specified by Buyer. We shall deliver the goods, as soon as possible after receipt of the order; however, the stated time of delivery is an estimate only, and we shall not be liable for delayed delivery or non-delivery caused by strikes, lockouts, fires, accidents, war, riots, a shortage of or an inability to obtain material, supplies, fuel, labor or shipping facilities, and on account of any acts, demands, orders or regulations of the municipal, state or federal governments, and any departments or agencies thereof, whether or not legally binding on us, or for delayed delivery or non delivery caused by any contingency beyond our reasonable control. Our time for making delivery shall not be extended for the duration of any such delays, except that if any such delay extends for more than six months, we shall have the option of canceling the undelivered portion of the order. In no event shall the contract of sale be subject to cancellation by the Buyer as a result of delays in delivery or for any other cause, except by mutual, written agreement of the parties. Shipping charges and handling fees are non-refundable.
5. Product Warranty All Vertical Doors Inc systems are backed up by a limited Lifetime warranty. The shocks have a warranty for 6 months on any standard shocks. Effective March 1, 2013: 1) Please be advised that all shipping charges will be the customer's sole responsibility. Vertical Doors, Inc. will not pay for the cost of this expense. 2) On all "Universal Kits", and "Best Fit Kits" Vertical Doors, Inc., will honor a 30 day warranty on the shocks. Please be advised that all shipping charges will be the customer's sole responsibility. Vertical Doors, Inc., will not pay for the cost of this expense. If you need to file a warranty claim, you must have the original invoice to make the warranty valid.
Condition of Sale: All sales are final and all products sold by Vertical Doors Inc (The Seller) to the Buyer. Please note that pricing and stock availability are subject to change without notice.
Returns: Authorization to return any and all products must be obtained by the Buyer from Vertical Doors Inc. in advance and must be made within (7) days of receiving the product. All returned products to Vertical Doors Inc. are subject to 25% restocking fee. Buyer must pay for all Shipping / Handling fees on any and all returns to Vertical Doors Inc.. All products which are approved for return are for store credit only. All products returned for credit must be in the original manufacturers carton in the same condition as it was originally delivered by Vertical Doors Inc. to the Buyer. Only the original Buyer may request for a return of products. All warranty cards and other such items must be included with the product being returned. Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only, and only after warranty has been cleared from original manufacturer will the Buyer receive product back. After receipt of goods, Vertical Doors Inc. shall inspect the goods to determine the exact quantity and condition of goods received. If Vertical Doors Inc. does not accept the goods as being defective and/or returnable for any reason, Buyer must accept incurred costs.
6. Damage on Arrival (DOA) Return Policy Product that is Damaged "out of the box" is considered to be DOA, and is subject to the following procedure:
a. Buyer should check all product upon receipt. Any damaged product must be reported to our Customer Service Department within 5 working days of the receipt and a notation should be made on carrier delivery document and copy retained for further instruction.
b. DOA product covered by insurance will be replaced, but must be returned in original packing container, including original packing materials, manuals, etc., and must be accompanied by a copy of original invoice and an RMA number from our Customer Service Department or email@example.com. Buyer must pay for all Shipping / Handling fees on any and all returns to Vertical Doors Inc.
7. Return Merchandise Authorization (INVOICE NUMBER) We reserve the right to issue an Invoice number based on the manufacturer product warranty to us. No return will be permitted on any products that has been abused or modified in any way, except by our Technical Department. Modification includes the removal of, or attempted modification to, any identification labels attached to the product at the time of purchase. ALL RETURNS MUST IN ORIGINAL PACKING CONTAINER, INCLUDING ORIGINAL PACKING MATERIALS, CABLES, MANUALS, ETC., AND MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COPY OF THE ORIGINAL INVOICE, AND THE INVOICE NUMBER MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED ON THE SHIPPING CONTAINER, OTHERWISE THE RETURN MERCHANDISE SHIPMENT IS SUBJECT TO REFUSAL BY US. (The INVOICE # must be obtained from our Customer Service Department) a. PRODUCT RETURN FOR DEFECT OR TECHNICAL REASONS - All request for return authorization due to defect or technical problems must be handled by our Customer Service Department, and must be authorized by the Customer Service Manager. b. PRODUCT RETURN FOR NON-DEFECT OR NON-TECHNICAL REASONS - Both the Sales Manager and the Customer Service Manager must approve such returns. THESE RETURNS WILL BE ASSESSED A 25% RESTOCKING FEE, based on the original sale price. No refund after 14 days. c. SHIPPING DAMAGE - We ship all product insured unless otherwise stated. If product is received damaged in shipment, a notation should be made on carrier delivery document and copy retained for return with the product. A report for damaged product must be requested within 24 hours or receipt of the damaged product. d. SPECIAL ORDERS - Product which is "special ordered" will not be accepted for return. e. ACTUAL SHIPPING CHARGES AND HANDLING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
8. Order Cancelations: Any credit card or online order that is cancelled prior to shipment will be charge at least 5% transaction fee.
*All orders can take up to 14 working days from the day ordered.